A refreshing virgin cocktail that showcases the unique flavours of a high mountain oolong.
Ingredients (1 Serving):
- 1 cup brewed Alishan High Mtn Eco Formosa Oolong
- 1/4 cup sparkling mineral water
- 1 – 2 tsp. elderflower cordial
- 1 mint leaf
- 1 lime wedge
- Chill the hot brewed tea in the fridge.
- Muddle the mint leaf by using the handle of a wooden spoon. It should only be bruised to release the oils.
- Pour the oolong into a martini shaker with ice. Add elderflower cordial and mint. Shake until chilled. Stir in mineral water.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and serve with a lime wedge on the rim. Squeeze lime into the drink and enjoy!
- Increase the amount of elderflower cordial and/or mint.
- Cold brew the oolong.
- Use a different light oolong like Alishan High Mtn Eco Spring.
- For a tea cocktail, add white rum.